Travelling Around the World is on You, Securing Your Health is on Eureko!
As Eureko Sigorta, we offer the most economical policies for health problems that you may experience abroad.
MEDICAL TRANSFER PROCESS
Transfer and travel processes from abroad due to medical reasons
Hospital expenses due to accidents or emergency diseases
Emergency examination at travels abroad within the scope of ambulatory treatment
- AMBULATORY TREATMENT COVERAGE
Prescribed medicines by doctor and medical material used related to emergency diagnosis and treatment within the scope of ambulatory treatment are covered.
- HOSPITAL TREATMENT COVERAGE
Hospital treatment expenses due to accident or sudden disease are covered.
- TRANSFER AND TRAVEL COVERAGE
Transfer or travel of the insurant for medical reasons is covered.
- BURIAL COVERAGE
In the case of the decease of the insurant, their body is transferred according to medical requirements or their burial expenses are covered in the country where they passed away.
Fast and easy
Travel Health Insurance
- Eureko Sigorta Guarantee Abroad
- Fast and Easy Purchase
- Safe Travel Extended with Additional Coverages
Frequently Asked Questions
• Original Invoice (Important Explanation: payment is not possible with the copy),
• Detailed declaration of the insurant about their illness, health problem that they spend on,
• Detailed doctor report (medical report),
• Release (Important Explanation: It is necessary for these items to be present: the amount of expense that you demand to be paid, TL accounts, and signature.),
• Copies of all the pages of the passport,
• Policy number or policy sample
Health claim unit may require other documents after the assessment of the claim file.
The emergency health problems indicated in your policy under the title of “Special Requirements” are covered. According to your choice of the product, you may have assistance services. Indemnity assessments are done in accordance with the criteria of “medical emergency condition”.
It is the medical condition that requires a patient to get service from the emergency unit of a hospital due to a sudden illness or physical injury that is regarded as an important medical problem by the medical authorities and thus requires medical or surgical care that is impossible to postpone, whether the patient is later placed in a hospital or not.